Sunday, August 20, 2017

Meteorites Baby Glow Sheer Liquid Foundation Review

I am on a real foundation kick so my second review this week is all about Guerlain's Meteorites Baby Glow Sheer Liquid foundation. I wish I had a cool story to tell you what attracted me to this foundation but between you and I, I am an embarrassingly simple person. My first thought was cute packaging, which was shortly followed second thought ‘babies have beautiful skin' and next my love for Guerlain really sealed the deal. And this is how I became the proud owner of the Meteorites Baby Glow foundation.
Let's begin. 

The first thing you need to know about this foundation is it's super luminous. It’s the kind of product that makes your cheek bones look high and gives an almost ethereal look to the skin. In fact Guerlain describes this as "liquid light" and I have to whole heartily agree its breath taking. However with all this light and luminosity comes great responsibility! Kidding, but you might want to consider sampling prior to purchasing, especially if you have oily skin.

The second thing you need to know about Baby Glow is that the formula is extremely hydrating. Application almost feels more like applying a moisturizer rather than a foundation. The combination of the hydrating formula along with the luminous properties this leaves the skin supple, plump and juicy. A part of me seriously thinks this might be the perfect winter foundation. 

With its enjoyable violent scent, and its handy easy to use tube I have seriously loved Guerlain’s Baby Glow foundation. The formula suits my dry skin and the product blends in with ease. I have to I’m glad my simple mind ‘made me’ pick this up. So if your reading this thinking I need to get my glow on and you want something with sheer to medium coverage, Baby Glow is worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment