Sunday, March 5, 2017

February Favourites

A part of this month was spent on the beach, which the other part was spent in a parka. Basically what I'm getting to is I have one hell of a mixed bag of favourites for you. I also have a new skin care range I've been trying which I am absolutely ecstatic about. So ladies (and gents, I'm not leaving anyone out) here are my February Favourites.

MAC Patina
Patina is an excellent everyday, work friendly wash of colour. I've blogged about this in the past but I just can't get over how perfect this shade is, even alone. If you have rushed mornings and crave a pretty wash of colour MAC Patina is a makeup bag must.

Fresh Sugar Lemon Lotion
I love the Fresh Sugar Lemon scent its fresh, zingy yet some how remains classy. The Fresh lotion is amazing as it's both light weight, and yet ultra hydrating. I've used up three bottles of these over the years and I will continue to buy more.
On a side note I love using this after a long day in the sun. I find the refreshing scent works well in humid weather too.

Deciem The Ordinary
I am currently testing out some of The Ordinary products and I have been absolutely obsessed with this range. Currently, I've been using the Natural Moisturizing Factors, Buffet, Lactic Acid 10% and there Hyaluronic Acid 2% and I have been in love. I've been so smitten with these product's that each product deserves a review... which I'm going to do! However for now all you need to know is these products are inexpensive, but feature some solid skincare ingredients. They are a must!

Trust me a review to come soon!

Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist
Another skincare obsession for me over the past month has been the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist. This mist is by far the best facial mist I've ever tried. To be honest I don't even know why I'm calling it a mist because its so dense in hydrating hyaluronic acid that it should be called moisturizer in a bottle. If you needed a midday refresh Pixi's Hydrating Milky mist is for you. Likewise if you have normal to oily skin this would be the perfect easy hands free moisturizer.

I love all of my favourites here, but I have to say I am super excited about the Deciem products. As mentioned I do have reviews coming soon so do check out the blog soon. Anyways I hope all of you are having an excellent weekend and thank you for stopping by. 


1 comment: