Sunday, February 5, 2017

January Favourites

 I can’t believe January has come and gone! I have to say a part of me was terrified to go back to work. How would I cope with Everleigh being in daycare? When would I have time to blog? Will I have time for anything? Turns out everything has sort of fallen into place and in the mist of daycare pick-ups to busy days at work I even have some excellent beauty favourites to share with you. So ladies and gents here are my January Favourites!

Fresh Sugar Lemon Perfume 
I love spicy fragrances in the fall, floral perfumes in the spring and fresh body sprays in the summer. However all year I crave something fresh, something crisp and something that smells clean... Fresh Sugar Lemon is all of these things. If you want something zingy, yet classy you need to give this a go.  
If you didn’t read my review you can check it out here!

Benefit Beyond Sexy Lipstick in Lusty Rose 
Lip liner, lipstick all in one, makes lips look bigger, plumper… Benefits new lipstick comes with many claims. However the only thing that you need to know about these lipsticks is the formula is fantastic. It’s creamy, hydrating long wearing and super pigmented. The packaging allows for precise application, eliminating the need for any lip liner. Totally wish Benefit would come out with a whole range of lipsticks using the same packaging and formula. 
Totally forgot lusty rose at work...forgive me. You can see swatches here.

Sunday Riley Good Genes
I love this product… okay I know I love all these products but I really, really, really like Good Genes. This product totally lives up to all the rave reviews because it makes you skin look like perfection. I did an in depth review (here) but in a nutshell this exfoliating treatment makes your skin really glow. In comparison to other exfoliating products I’ve tried nothing compares to the results of Good Genes. Expensive but totally worth it this skincare item is a new must have for me.

Saje Peppermint Halo 
Maybe it’s the early mornings? But I have been headachy more than normal. So instead of popping Tylenol 24-7 I have resorted to homeopathic remedies and my favourite out of the bunch is Peppermint Halo. This tingle inducing oil is meant to be applied on to the temples and for lack of better words it makes your head feel like a peppermint stick. This delightful tingle is amazing for relieving headache pain… seriously this stuff is a new office must have for me. 

New perfume, new lipstick, New Year … new women! As mention above I started work this month and as hard as it is somehow everything has fallen into place. If you have any favourites please let me know in the comments section below. In addition thank you for taking the time to reading. 

2 comments: