Friday, January 20, 2017

Benefit Wow Your Brows Review

At the end of last year Benefit launched a massive brow collection. This brow collection is absolutely massive and it comprises of new launches and older fan favourites. Among the 10 products I’ve tried 4 and let’s just say I have some strong opinions to share with you. So ladies if you wanted to know the in’s and outs of Benefit’s Wow Your Brows collection keep reading. 

Goof Proof Brow Pencil 
Let’s start with one of my favourites products out of the lot! Over the past few years of have tried a number of eye brow pencils. Now I’m no beauty scientist, but to me brow pencils have to be the perfect mix of pigmentation and creaminess. With that being said overly pigmented brow products can make you look like your constantly frowning. Goof Proof has that perfect balance of pigmented definition but at the same time it doesn’t make you look crazy. To make matters better the triangle shape makes the pencil easy to grip and the fine spooly brushes through the brows with precision. If you looking for a brow product Goof Proof is an absolute win. 

Gimme Brow 
Gimme Brow is a tinted fibre brow gel. It seems like every blogger loves this stuff but I am honestly not a fan. I get that this can add fullness to sparse brows, but on me the fibers get everywhere. If you were looking to tame, add colour and fullness to the brows this might be something worth checking out With that being said try it before purchasing because you’re anything like me it might cause a hot fiber-y mess. 

Browvo! Conditioning Primer 
In recent years I have tried my hardest to buy less makeup.  Typically I’m pretty good, but even after years of self-taught discipline I still have a soft spot for new products… basically what I’m getting to is I never heard of a brow primer before so the beauty lover in me had to try it. Now I wasn’t sure what to expect from a brow primer but Browvo is pretty good. Benefit describes this product as a clear, nutrient rich formula that primes and conditions for fuller healthier looking brows. Now I’m sort of wishy washy on this because while I do love how this smooths my brows and keeps them in place, I don’t see any additional fullness in my brows. 

Ready Set, Brow! 
My second favourite product is this clear eyebrow gel. I love this this keeps your brows in check all day, but doesn’t give you that hard crunchy feeling some eyebrow gels do. In addition I love the brush, the small brushed side allows for sculpting, while the larger side allows for you to brush through your brows with ease. Ready, Set Brow is an excellent product and in my opinion a highlight out of the collection. 

With its hits and misses there we have my thoughts on the Benefit Brow Range… I think overall this massive range of products has you covered no matter if you need to tame, plump up or fill in your brows. However just like all things beauty I can’t stress testing and sampling the range prior to purchasing.   
If you’ve tried any of Benefit Brow range of product leave a message in the comment section below

No comments:

Post a Comment