Saturday, November 26, 2016

Christmas Beauty Gift Guide (under $50.00)

The tree is up, the decorations are hung and the lights are out... so it's safe to say I went a little Christmas crazy this year. Personally Christmas is a new obsession of mine. Since having a little one I feel as if though it's my responsibility to make this season as magical for her as possible. Considering the tree has been up for almost two weeks now I've been taken my newly founded role very, very seriously. The only thing missing in this holiday magic is my Christmas Beauty Guide. I'm sure many of you are starting your shopping so I thought I would get this up early. Here we go!

For Organic Beauty Lover- Acure's Moroccan Argan Oil Set $24.99 (here)
I love Acure but most importantly I would love to receive this set as a Christmas gift. This gift set comes with three full sized oils in three different scents (citrus ginger, coconut, rose). These Argan oils can be used as facial serum, a leave in hair treatment, body oil, cuticle oil... basically anywhere you need extra hydration these have got your back. Like all Acure products these are vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and cruelty free. You can break this kit down as stocking stuffers or you can give the full set to any natural beauty lover you know.

For Mrs. Fancy Pants- Chanel Coco Shine Lipstick $43.00 (here)
Chanel Coco Shines have to one of my favourite lipstick formulas ever. They are sheer, easy to wear and the sleek Chanel bullet makes you feel extra special within every application. If you have a lipstick lover, Chanel lover or a fancy pants on your Chirstmas list they will without a doubt love a tube of Chanel. As for colours my personal favourite is the pinky berry toned Antigone. With that being said the universally flattering pinky-nude Boy is an excellent choice too.

For Your Always Traveling Mom -Paula'a Choice Resistant Anti-Aging Travel Kit $39.00 (here)
My mom seems to be booking a new vacation every time I see her, so when I saw this set I thought it was the perfect little addition to her Christmas gift. This set contains a cleanser, exfoliator, daily moisturizer (with an SPF 35) and a night cream. Each mini is a generous size perfect for any travel lover on your list. Likewise this would also be a great set if you have someone on your list that likes to experiment with skincare.

For The Perfume Fein- Sephora's Roller Balls Prices Very (here)
Perfumes can be super expensive, so the perfect budget friendly gift for your perfume loving friend is a rollerball. These small sized bottles usually range around the $20-$40 dollar mark and have the added benefit of being super portable too. Some of my favourites on the Sephora website include the sexy Lady Vengeance (here), the sweet and cozy Pure Vanilla (here) and finally the fresh and floral Stella (here). With tons of different options I think these make a perfect gift.

For Your Man - PC4 Men Travel Kit $30.00 (here)
I am obsessed by these mini skincare kits and this one makes an excellent choice for the man in your life. This kit includes a cleanser, shaving foam, exfoliator, daytime cream and night time cream. Like the Anti-aging kit, this kit features generous sizes and quality skincare. So if your husband, boyfriend, father or roommate with benefits travels, plays sports, or deserves a pamper this is an excellent pick.

So ladies and gents thank you all for reading. To all my American readers I hope of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Let me know what some of your favourite beauty gifts are in the comment section below. 




2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I've heard really good things about Acure and you really can't go wrong with a Chanel lipstick :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen!
      Acure is an excellent brand.
      There products are amazing and super affordable too.

      Delete