Friday, July 15, 2016

Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask Review

Firstly let me start by saying I've never purchased this item and usually I would be reluctant to review something I've never purchased. However over the years I've gone through 10 or more of these mini sample sizes of Ren's Radiance Renewal Masks. Come to think about it currently I have 4 mini back up's. How you ask? To be honest my local Sephora seems to constantly be giving these away. Actually even sephora.com usually has point/gift with purchase incentive... With that being said this is not a post on freeloading, but actual skincare review. So without further ado here is why you need to get your hands on Ren's Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask.

We all know I love skincare and over the years I have tried multiple radiance inducing masks. Unfortunately most of these masks don't work, while the ones that do are painful as heck.  I am looking at you Glamglo, you literally feel like daggers on my skin. The good news is Ren's Radiance Renewal mask does work and even though it has a cocktail of acids it doesn't feel painful at all... Lets talk a little acid shall we? Ren's Radiance Renewal mask contains glycolic acid (from pineapple), lactic acid (from passionfruit), critic acid (from lemon) and tartaric acid (form grapes). These ingredients work together to exfoliate the face, while reducing the look of fine lines, improving skin tone all while giving you that beautiful radiant glow.

 I love that this mask only takes 10 min to use. I love that this mask doesn't make me look like a serial killer like a sheet mask. I think my baby is still traumatized from seeing me in a sheet mask. I love that this mask smells great. I love that this mask has some really great ingredients and I love that this mask lacks harsh, irritating chemicals. I you couldn't tell I am in love with Ren's Radiance Renewal Mask. And if you want noticeably, better looking skin in 10 minutes then trust me you will love this mask too.

No comments:

Post a Comment