Monday, June 6, 2016

May Favourites

The warm summer weather is finally here and with that comes two things SPF and busy summer weekends. While I always remember to wear an SPF,  every summer I forget just how busy things get and this May was no exception. From family visiting from out of town to going to Baby Show's... hell this month I even went to a blogger event! So with May's warm weather and hectic schedule, here are my monthly favourites.
By Terry Ombre Black Star in Bronze Moon
If you were looking for a beautiful bronze eyeshadow look there is nothing quicker then By Terry's Bronze Moon. This product is so easy to apply I'm confident that I could even do this with my eyes closed. To make things better the formula of Bronze Moon lasts all day, without creasing, smudging or running. I love this stuff especially when I'm pressed on time, plus the bronze makes me feel instantly summery!


Lancome Juicy Shaker in Mangos Wild 
I love this lip product, its fun, adds a splash of colour and it's really comfortable on the lips. If you were looking for a new exciting lip product and wanted to give the matte lip trend a break I highly recommend this. You can see my whole review here!

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White
If your a fan of Stella Mc Cartney's, Stella you will love Nirvana White. Both perfumes share a beautiful peony base. However unlike Stella, Nirvana White contains musk note which makes it slightly more subtle, airy and clean. If you hate wearing perfume on really hot days this is an excellent lightweight scent. I also really happen to live the convenient roller ball its perfect for on the go touch ups.

Eminence Firm Skin Treatment
Not only does this treatment help firm, but it also helps fight wrinkles, plump and gives the skin a radiant glow too. To make matters better the formula works on all skin types and smells like a berry smoothie. I think this is a great treatment especially if your sensitive to retinol creams. A more in-depth review can be found here

So there we have it my (very late) May favourites. 
This month should be a busy one as well, weddings, baby showers, birthday parties... with that being said I have some amazing posts to share with you guys over the next month so hang tight! 
Thank you guys for reading and I hope your having a fantastic start to the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment