Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Reve De Miel Cleansing Gel Review

I usually the type of girl that bounces from one product to the next. With that being said the one product I am loyal to is my cleanser. Over the years my beloved Clarins Daily Energizer Gel has kept my face clean, calm and spotless. I love the Daily Energizer Gel so much so that I actually feel guilty when I venture to other brands. I call this irrational feeling, cleanser shame! So feeling like a guilty lover I bring you my thoughts on the brand new Nuxe Reve De Miel Cleansing Gel.

I love Nuxe's Reve De Miel beauty range... the lip balm is a cult classic and the hand cream is a must try. Actually if you love the floral meets honey scent of these products you will without doubt like the smell of this perfume... no I mean cleanser. The potency of perfume in this cleanser is nuts. Its the kind of scent that lingers on your face for hours and will make your husband question why your wearing perfume to bed. What I find even more crazy is that Nuxe recommends this for people with sensitive skin. Maybe its just me, but when I am experiencing skincare sensitivities the first thing I avoid is overly scented products? 

If you can get over the feeling that you are washing your face with a shower gel there are some positives here. I really like is that this cleanser is void of harsh chemicals. I also really like the addition of honey. Honey works as a antibacterial, which is a excellent natural way to avoid spots. In addition this also contains sunflower oil which helps moisturize and sooth the skin. Now Nuxe claims(back to negatives sorry) this to be an makeup remover, I beg to differ. Used alone this does not remove makeup well in the slightest. 

Spoken like a true unfaithful lover my time with Reve De Miel actually made me appreciate my Daily Energizer Gel more. Will you ever take me back Clarins?
Okay, okay before you think I've ventured off to Crazyville I will leave you with this... 
There are things I really like about Nuxe Reve De Miel such as the ingredients. However with it's lacklustre makeup removing capabilities and it's overly perfume-y scent there are better options then Nuxe's Reve De Meil Cleansing Gel out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment