Friday, April 1, 2016

March Favourites

Glow-y makeup, warm weather, nude nails and light rose scents I'm pretty darn excited spring is here.   And on a side note I also like the idea of getting out of the house more since I have been getting slightly stir crazy as of late. So this months favourites are a healthy combination of winter must haves and some spring beauty items too. 

C.Booth Vanilla Bean Bath & Body Wash 
If you love true vanilla scents you need to stop what your doing and go get this shower gel. This drugstore shower gel feel luxurious on the skin and the beautiful vanilla scent lingers for ages. Ingredient wise this shower gel contains a long list of excellent hydrating ingredients. In addition this bargain buy also contains no nasties. Which in my humble opinion makes it better then most high end shower gels that sell for 4 times the price. At $6.97 a pop I can't recommend this shower gel enough. 
On a side note I am totally going to pick up the matching body lotion on my next trip to Walmart. Be prepared because its probably going to be in my next months favourites. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light 
Hourglass explains Ethereal Light as "an opalescent sheer, cool white powder that mimics a moonlit glow, even in broad daylight"... Sounds dramatic, but its true. Ethereal light is absolutely stunning and the perfect product if you what to mimic healthy radiant skin. This sheer powder sets makeup like a dream while adding a slight sheen to the face. Even when I don't have time for foundation a quick dusting of this powder blurs imperfections and creates a stunning glow. 

Clarins Instant Concealer 
You know, I knew I loved this stuff but I didn't realize how much until I went without.  Bobbi, Maybelline, NARS, Chanel and Clinique nothing that I've tried ever covers dark circles better then the Clarins Instant Concealer. My time "without" this concealer only lasted one frantic day and I now always plan to have a back up when running low. 
Love this product, won't ever be without. Dare I even say I am addicted to it?
You can see my whole review here. 

Dior Addict Lipstick in Fashion Show 
I have a hard time ditching berry toned lipstick in the spring and summer. So before I convert to pretty pink lipsticks I thought why not get some use out of one of my favourites, Dior's Fashion Show. If your into sheer moisturizing lipsticks and you like berry tones this is one you have to try. 
Should you want to try this pretty colour it's now called Fashion Night. It also sells for almost $10.00 more since the latest repackaging ... not cool Dior. 

Really, really not cool Dior. But price increases aside those are my monthly favourites. What products have you been loving this month?






No comments:

Post a Comment