Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Let's talk Sanitizer

Let’s take a break from the beautiful world of skincare and talk hand sanitizer. Yes, you heard me right hand sanitizer. Not a sexy must have, but a must have none the less. So ladies put your bottle of Purell down let’s talk Dr. Bronner’s Organic Hand Sanitizer.

Formula wise this hand sanitizer is banging, no parabens, petro chemicals or any other nasties. Actually this sanitizer only has 4 ingredients, which makes it makes it one of the purest I’ve ever found. Ingredients aside the reason you need this hand sanitizer in your life is the beautiful lavender scent. With real lavender essential oil this hand sanitizer transports you to a lavender field somewhere in the south of France.
I’m obsessed.

So obsessed actually I’ve considered wearing this hand sanitizer as a perfume…
Who am I kidding I embarrassingly have worn this as perfume.


With its handy spray, beautiful scent and pure ingredients Dr. Bronner’s Organic Hand Sanitizer is a product worth talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment