Wednesday, April 20, 2016

c.Booth Clean Vanilla Bean

I have a strong love for buying body care. I could even go as far as saying I make this rather ordinary practice a full fledged event. Yes, I am one of those strange breeds that stands in the body department of whatever store and smells everything they have to offer.
Why do I have a feeling that most beauty lovers do the same?

So with my baby comfortably sleeping in her stroller I thought lets see whats new in the body care department. People I don't want to sound dramatic, but one whiff of the c.Booth Clean Vanilla Bean shower gel stopped me dead in my tracks. It's that kind of creamy vanilla scent that smells grown up and sexy rather then cheap and nauseating. With its amazing scent and its inexpensive price I thought lets give this a whirl. 

A beautiful rich lather, moisturizing formula all while having the lingering scent of vanilla bean. I bought this based on entirely on scent, but I have to say this shower gel exceeded my expectations! Not only is this shower gel perfection it's also free of harmful chemicals. To make things better c.Booth doesn't test on animals and the brand is environmentally conscious. I've tried many shower gels in my life but this has to be one of the best. 

The body lotion. I was so impressed by the shower gel the very next day I bought the body lotion. Again this lotion has that amazing, sexy vanilla bean scent and it too is free from harmful chemicals. C.Booth 4-in-1 body lotion is the perfect lotion for light weight moisture.  Its the kind of lotion you can quickly slap on without the worry of feeling greasy.  With its affordable price, handy pump, beautiful scent and hydrating finish you should put this on your try list too. 

If you couldn't tell by now I have been loving this range of products. I'm actually surprised I don't see c.Booth being talked about more often? So ladies next time you find yourself having
a smell session you need to give c.Booth Clean Vanilla Bean a go.  The Clean Vanilla Bean shower gel costs $6.97 and 4-in-1 lotion comes in at $7.97. With it's banging list of ingredients, affordable prices and superior quality I can't recommend the Clean Vanilla Bean Range enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment