Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Product Fails

I very rarely feature product disappointments. In fact I like to keep my blog a pretty positive space. But let's get real here with the good comes the bad. So lets dabble in the negative today and talk about all the disappointing products I've encountered recently.
La Vanilla Lavender Vanilla Deodorant 
To this date La Vanilla's, Pure Vanilla deodorant is the only natural deodorant I've tried that actually works. Getting a little daring one day I decided to try the Lavender scent... I mean how different could the two actually be? Totally different, because the Lavender scent doesn't work. Basically what I'm getting to is this deodorant leaves me stinky, to the point where I stink less if I just whore nothing. So ladies, take it from my experiences avoid the Lavender scent by all means!

Chanel Bronze Universal
This product is so hyped up that when I purchased it I was instantly in love. Even the sales lady told me this bronzer "suits" everyone because it's so "blend-able". People it's taken me years to admit this, but this doesn't look flattering on my pale skin. In fact this makes me look an ill shade of orange... Umpa Lumpa to be exact! Looking back I should have tried this before purchasing, surely I would have noticed just how orange I looked.
I'm sorry Chanel not all bonzer's are universal.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
This was my holy grail mascara, this was even in my last months favourites! So what are we doing here you ask? I changed my mind about this, not that its bad but it's just not as good as I remember. In comparison to some drugstore mascara's I've tried recently I would rather save myself the money.
I think I'm a converted drugstore mascara girl now!

Palladio Liquid Concealer
It was our Christmas lunch at work and this beauty girl forgot to put on makeup... gasp! I know, so the first thing I did was head to the local Sally's Beauty Supply and pick up mascara and concealer. The mascara was pretty good but this concealer is really, really bad. Apart from being sheer this concealer sits on the skin, leaving you with a cakey looking under eye. Totally unflattering and ineffective I highly recommend steering clear of this concealer! 

I'm still kind of pissed about the Bronze Universal... Not only could have saved myself $50 but I could have saved myself from looking like an Umpa Lumpa too. Oh well... with the good comes the bad and overall there are more good then bad out there. 
Until next time ladies! If you've tried any of these products feel free to leave me a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment