Friday, February 5, 2016

Empties #9

When ever I start an empties post I always feel the need to validate why I hoard empty bottles of cosmetics in my closet. So here it is... Tanya people in the beauty blog world do this, Mom please don't judge me. With that out of the way lets begin talking about all the empty bottles of cosmetics that temporarily live in the depths of my closet.
Still a weird concept to me...

La Vanilla Pure Vanilla Deodorant
Whither your seeking something natural or just have sensitive pits this is the only aluminum free deodorant I've tried that actually works. Undoubtedly Pure Vanilla is expensive in comparison to drugstore brands, but since it saves me from unwanted irritations and it's natural it a price well worth paying. I have repurchased this product time and time again and will continue to do so.

Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
Throughly cleans the skin, but without any unwanted dryness or irratation. If you've seen my previous empties you will notice an empty tube in every post... basically I love this stuff!
Yes, I will continue to purchase and have already. Full review here!

Klorane Shampoo with Flax Fiber
Smells nice, left hair with a ton of volume and by all means this is an excellent shampoo. However, as an everyday hair washer this doesn't compete with my beloved Klorane Shampoo with Oatmilk. If your someone who is looking for added volume I highly suggest giving this product a try.

Kerastase Bain Oleo- Relax 
I have a natural wave to my hair, which most of the time I can easily manage. However add humidity to the mix and my hair starts to look wild. I was hoping this shampoo would be a quick fix to my crazy summer hair. With that being said this product did nothing for me and at $42.00 a pop there less expensive products out there that tame curls significantly better. This product was a huge miss for me!

Aveda Beautifying Oil
You can use Aveda’s Beautifying Oil on your face, body or hair. I also like adding a couple of drops to a hot bath for a relaxing treat. Wherever way you use this oil it leaves the skin (or hair) soft and hydrated plus it has the added benefit of smelling like a spa. Will I repurchase again? Absolutely, it’s one of my all time favourites.


Aveda Beautifying Body Cleanser
This creamy body wash smells divine and leaves your skin nourished and soft... it's an absolute treat to use especially when you pair it with Aveda's Beautifying Oil. I would repurchase, however I believe this product has been discontinued because it's no longer on Aveda's website.

Aveda Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash
Can you tell I was on an Aveda kick? This body wash not only leaves you feeling awake and refreshed, but it also leaves the skin with a slightly minty tingle. Usually I use gravitate towards this cooling sensation during summer months, but during my pregnancy this was the perfect pick me up my tired body needed. I love the Rosemary Mint range and will 100% repurchase.
On a side note if your pregnant I highly suggest you try this, it seriously works wonders.

Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
Not a bad eye primer, but not the best. After 7 hours or so I still experienced my eye shadow creasing. Don't get me wrong thats not bad, but there are better, longer lasting primers out there. Currently I am using MAC's Paint in Untitled and I'm sorry Smashbox I don't think I will be going back.

Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara
I love this mascara it left my lashes long, separated and curly. I have a whole review here... I will totally repurchase again.

Clinique Air Brush Concealer
For years this was my go to concealer because it does a great job at highlighting underneath the eye. Even with the brightening effects I have always found that it slacked in the coverage department. Would I repurchase? Maybe one day, but the Clarins Instant Concealer is my new holy grail and will be for the foreseeable future. 

Now to go get some gratification by throwing these empties into the trash. If you have made it to the end of this long post thank you for reading! Have you tried any of these products let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment