Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Review

Every time I talk about my love for facial mists people roll there eyes at me. In some ways I roll my eyes at myself, because the application of these sprays can make one look a little high maintenance. In reality these diva like mists are anything but princess products.  Dare I say I would actually lump these spritz's pretty laid back in the world of skincare. Why you ask? Because if you think about it what other skincare product can offer instant hydration all while never touching having to touch your face? Let me introduce to you my new trusty sidekick Clinique Moisture Surge Spray. 

Let me first say this facial mist surprised me. Initially I thought this spray would be loaded with alcohol, parabens and other irritating ingredients. To make matters worse I also had the misconception that the spray itself would be overly misty or even wet. 
 I might be the definition of beauty pessimist, but once again I am happy to share with you I was wrong. 

Ingredient wise this facial spray has got it going on it contains a soothing combination of aloe and chamomile. In addition it contains no nasty preservatives, pimple inducing oils, nor does it contain irritating alcohol's. As for the mist itself I happy to report it's both fine and gentle. While Moisture Surge feels refreshing its not the kind of product that's going to blast off your makeup either. 

Dry, normal, aging and even oily skin can all seek benefit from Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray. You can use Clinique's Moisture Surge as a toner. With that being said you can also use this as a makeup setting spray too. However, as a girl who always needs an added burst of hydration my favourite use for this spray is as a instant moisturizer. Now I'm not suggesting you skip out on your skincare routine, but rather keep the Clinique close by for speedy moisture touch ups. I don't even care if I look high maintenance while I mist, because the truth is my hydrated skin has been thanking me for it. So ladies whatever way you choose to use Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray I say let your inner diva shine and keep on misting! 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, love that this is alcohol-free and my skin really likes aloe! Must check this out :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete