Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October Favourites

 Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Baby Showers and Halloween… October has been a very, very busy month. I’m not going to lie a part of me hates to see it go, but the other part of me welcomes a slower paced November. As far as beauty goes, when things get hectic I always find the best beauty products. So grab your favourite Halloween Candy because here we go!



NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien  
Since there release the beauty world had been going crazy over these lip pencils. Call me crazy but a pencil that you have to sharpen and then put on your lips just didn’t appeal to me.
Pencil shavings are kind of disgusting if you ask me! Also if you were anything like shavings can also be very messy too.
BUT Satin lip pencil is downright amazing, it’s long lasting, creamy and comfortable to wear. The shade Rikugien is beautiful wearable Rosey Pink that would complement most skin types. Thank you Sephora for introducing me to the world of NARS Lip Pencils, I’m sure my new found love will turn into full-fledged addiction some time soon.

MAC Fix Plus
I’ve used Fix Plus in the past, but between you and me it was a long, long, long time ago. It was so long ago where I am now starting to question if this even occurred?
I was under the impression that Fix Plus was an alcohol based setting mist. Well people I’m happy to report this mist is not alcohol based.  Instead Fix Plus is filled with hydrating and soothing indigents that aim to hydrate and replenish your skin instead of drying it out. In addition to feeling soothing and hydrating this setting spray does an excellent job at setting your makeup too.

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb
Flowerbomb is not the typical woodsy, rose scents I am usually drawn too. With that being said Flowerbomb has its time and place and this October has to be one of them. To me this smells like warm vanilla, musk with hints of patchouli. The patchouli note in Flowerbomb is very wearable and non-intimidating, which is why I think so many people are drawn to the fragrance.  There is something about Thanksgiving pies, Halloween candy that makes October so sweet… Flowerbomb is the perfect complement to it.

Bubbles and Squeak Belly Butter
A growing belly and itchy skin is very much a real thing during the 8th month of pregnancy. The key to relief is moisture so I bring my belly butter stick with me everywhere. The ingredients are hydrating yet non-sticky meaning it was transfer on to your clothing. I love this stuff so much… My cousin bought this belly butter at a small shop by her cottage, if I find a website I will add the link below. If your pregnant or know someone who’s pregnant these belly butter products come highly recommended.
Link to website here
What are some of your favourites? Leave me a message below!

No comments:

Post a Comment