Friday, October 2, 2015

September Favourites

October is here, and looking back I have no idea where September went. It feels like it was just yesterday I was writing my August favourites and preparing myself for pumpkin spice latte season. But now pumpkin spice season is here people! With fall comes a ton of fall favourites, so let’s get started shall we?
Aveda Beautifying Oil
This multi-tasking oil is perfect at giving the skin extra hydration, but has the aromatherapy benefits of smelling like a tranquil spa. You can use this oil on your face, body, hair, in the bath or basically anywhere you need some extra hydration.
As someone who has a growing baby bump this has been an excellent product to relieve itchy, tight, dry skin.

Aveda Rosemary Mint Body Lotion
I am totally having a love affair with Aveda at the moment and on the top of the list is this lotion! The Rosemary Mint lotion is non greasy and leaves your body with a refreshing minty tingle. If you were seeking an everyday light weight moisturizer give this amazing lotion a try.
Recently my favourite beauty regiment has been a hot bath, followed by a generous helping Rosemary Min lotion, a cup of hot mint tea, comfy pjs and a good movie… it’s like bringing a spa to your very own bedroom!

Tarte Exposed
Kind of pink, kind of brown, this boring looking blush actually looks quite striking on the cheeks. It’s the type of blush that adds both colour and definition to the cheeks in the most natural way possible. The formula of this blush is extremely long lasting and pigmented… come to think about it it’s probably one of the best in my collection.

Chanel Vert Obscur
Saying that Chanel’s limited edition nail polishes use to temp me would be an understatement, I was obsessed! Yes ladies I was that annoying customer who lurked my local Chanel counter hoping I wouldn’t miss out on this season’s hottest shade. Let’s just say I have come a long way, in fact my last Chanel polish purchase would have been over a year ago! I was all cool until I saw Vert Obscur.
I would describe this colour as black meets a green teal and ladies it is stunning. Not only is the quality of the polish merit the luxury price, but the colour is truly unique too.

What have some of your favourites been? leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Can't go wrong with Tarte Exposed! Great formula and it really goes with everything! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete