Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Quick Pregnancy Update



Maybe it’s the hectic summer weekends maybe it’s the super busy days at work, but it has been a while since we got caught up. So I thought why not does a pregnancy tag today? So readers grab a tea and put on your favourite face mask let’s start this tag shall we?

How far along?
25 weeks.

Gender? 
We found out we were having a baby girl!

Maternity Clothes?
For the longest time I didn’t have the biggest bump, which allowed me to wear my regular pants till 20 weeks. Sometime around the 20 week mark my regular pants just didn’t cut it anymore. I literally had to leave work early to go get a pair of maternity pants; the uncomfortable feeling was just that bad. So I bought a few pairs of maternity leggings and honestly I haven’t looked back since.
I also have a pair of maternity yoga pants and jeans which are super comfortable too!

Stretch marks?
None yet! I do find my tummy has been itchy lately thou.  My quick solution to this is a hydrating body butter.  Currently I am using L’Occitane’s Shea Body butter and it seems to be doing the trick.

Sleep?
I’ve often thought pregnancy is turning me into a baby, because I’ve been sleeping like a baby.

Miss anything?
Pregnancy is well worth the sacrifice.  However I would be lying to you if I said I didn’t miss sushi accompanied by a glass of white wine. White tuna rolls … how I miss you!

Movement?
Before I got pregnant the idea of something moving around in your tummy freaked me out. However, I have to say movement has been my favourite part of the experience to date. Her moves and kicks are a constant reminder that she is there and that all is well.

Cravings? Aversions?
No aversions but I have had a craving for Root beer! This craving hit me at 11pm to the point where I drove to the grocery store to get a fix.

Told you guys this would be a quick update! I hope all of you are doing well and thank you for taking the time and reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment