Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekend Retail Therapy

I don't usually shop during the week... well that is a lie. I think it would be more accurate to say the weekend is where I do most of my retail therapy. On this particular weekend my shopping adventure lead me to Sephora and Walmart. Which on a side note I have to say might be my two favourite places to buy makeup. Walmart I find cheap in comparison to drugstores and Sephora is simply the mecca of beauty. So with a couple of new goodies to share and a few classics I'm going back to this is my weekend haul. 

Lush Buffy 
I was a Lush addict, however those days are no longer. I can really ramble all day about why I stopped using Lush, but it a nutshell I think there are better products out there with better ingredients. With that being said there

are some favourites that always bring me back to there stores and one of those is Buffy. Buffy is an exfoliation bar for those who like an aggressive scrub. Not only does it leave your skin smooth but the coca butter base leaves your skin hydrated too. I have yet to encounter a product similar to this, which is why I always go back to this classic. 

Cover Girl The Super Sizer 
This new offering from Cover Girl enticed me. With the huge claim of giving 400% more volume I am definitely excited to try out this product. I will report back my findings!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost
A drugstore moisturizer with Hylauronic Acid, no parabens and no alcohols... is this stuff real? I am really hoping this moisturizer is amazing because I love recommending affordable buys. Will be testing this soon! 

Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion 
Did I need another body lotion? Probably not! However the sweet lemon scent of this instantly reminded me of summer. I also really like how light weight the formula is, especially in comparison to all the body butters I use. If your looking for something light and like the smell of lemonade this might be right up your alley. 

Caudalie Grape Water 
As a self proclaimed skincare junkie understand a spritz of aerosol water might be an unnecessary step to some. So you'll have to trust me when I say Caudalie's Grape Water isn't just a splash of water. No, no people this fine mist lightly moisturizes and soothes irritated skin. Which makes it the perfect (non-irratating) replacement for a toner. Plus it also has the benefits of feeling refreshing too! 

There we have it my weekend shopping haul... If you did a little shopping this weekend, I would love to hear what you bought. Leave me a comment in the comment section below :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment