Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser Review

I am skincare obsessed. Kind of cat lady surrounded by her feline friends I one day envision myself surrounded by an arsenal of skincare. As a self-proclaimed skincare fanatic when it comes to new skincare saying that I do my research would be an understatement. I mean I really bask in the whole process like reading reviews, researching ingredients and learning about the brand. Accordingly when the new opportunity for an exfoliator arose all roads lead to Tata Harper’s Regenerating Cleanser.

Let’s talk a little about the brand shall we? Tata Harper strives on being natural and non- toxic. Unlike many brands Tata’s follows this rule 100% of the time. Remarkably all of Tata’s products are made in small batches. This small batch philosophy guarantees you get the freshest product possible. The whole range is well thought out and her website is downright beautiful (and informative).  If you were on the market for luxury artisanal skincare, which is both healthy and effective Tata Harper is a collection is worth checking out.


The Regeneration Cleanser is not your typical “microbead” run of the mill exfoliating product. No, no, no this is one of those clever skincare products that has every angle of exfoliation covered. The first about most obvious thing this does is exfoliate dead skin cells. You will notice that this product has a slight grit to it, which really helps you get that beautiful deep clean. Next up is those pesky blackheads. The Regenerating Cleanser boasts pomegranate enzymes which literally melts away blackheads and reduces the look of pores too! Got pimples? This cleanser has got you covered too with the miracle ingredient willow bark extract (think natural salicylic acid). Finally with the addition of french clay this product really helps detoxify the skin and prevents further breakouts. 

This cleanser/exfoliator is seriously some holy grail beauty stuff.  Not only does my skin look better but the texture of my skin actually feels softer too! You could use this product everyday because the formula is both gentle and leaves skin feeling balanced. Personally I like using this product every other day, kind of how you would a with a typical scrub. I don't usually say this about skincare but I noticed results instantly with this product. However after 4 weeks of use and I can truly say that my skin looks smoother, brighter and more glow-y that it ever has ever before. 

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really great product!
    It's so good to read a review from someone that has really done their homework!!
    I've never heard of this brand before but I'll be looking into it now :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What or where is the best place to buy this in Canada? Sounds wonderfulL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy this product from Murale, Sephora and there are also a handful of spa's that the the range too. Tata's website has a whole list of places :)
      Enjoy!

      Delete