Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring Makeup Haul

Warm weather for some means flip flops, short shorts and countless hours basking in the sun. As a non-sun worshiper, but a total beauty nut the warm weather always brings a sudden urgency to update my look. Warm weather for me also means ice cream… but that is a whole other post. So on a recent trip to Sephora and spring on the mind I did a little damage. So without further ado here is my spring haul.

La Vanilla Pure Vanilla Deodorant
 This is more like a yearly essential for me, but I needed it so why not throw it into this haul? To date this is the only natural deodorant I’ve tried that actually works. In my experience Sephora sells out of these like crazy, so whenever I see one I always pick it up.

Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
I have wanted to try something from the Tata Harper range for such a long time now. Her products are natural, well thought out and come with a slew of fantastic reviews. With the heat just around the corner I thought a gentle scrub would be the perfect way to achieve glowy, spot-less summer skin. I plan on doing a whole review on this in the upcoming few weeks, so keep posted!  

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sugar Frost
I have been a fan of the By Terry Ombre Blackstars for years. They are creamy, shimmery but most importantly they do not crease. Since the By Terry are impossible to find here in Canada my search for a stick shadow lead me to the Caviar Sticks. This shimmery champagne colour stopped in my tracks because it looks like an easy, summery product. I’m really hoping that these are as bendable and long lasting as the By Terry.

Marc Jacobs 500 Point Perk
This set includes a mini lipstick, eyeliner pen, pencil eyeliner and mascara. As I have never tried anything from the Marc Jacobs range I am excited to give this a try.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Roller Ball 100 Point Perk
Again another product I’ve always wanted to try but never got around to it. For 100 I have to say this mini is quite the generous size, I’m sure I will get plenty of use of this over the warmer months.

And that sums up my haul... and how I spent all my Sephora points too! If you would like a review on anything leave me a comment below.
Thank you all for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely!
    Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

    ReplyDelete