Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Empties #7

It feels like forever ago since my last empties and darn do I have a lot to share with you. In all honesty I didn't realize I had so many empties... but once I noticed my empties drawer wouldn't shut I knew now was the time. So without further rambling here are my empties!

nspa Hot Cloth Polish 
I loved this stuff... its cheap, creamy and the perfect way to start your double cleanse routine. With neroli essential oil and coco butter you can bet this is both nourishing and smells amazing. In my humble opinion this Hot Cloth Polish is so luxurious it gives more expensive brands a run for there money. In Canada you can find this at Walmart for under $15.00. 
I will buy this again...

Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Shower Gel 
Petite Cherie is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I'm not sure what it is, but notes of pear, peach and fresh grass there is something about this perfume that just captures my youth.  Although this perfume and it's entire range of products is very expensive, I snagged this shower gel for only $8.00. Yes this smelt divine, but the formula itself was that of a cheap drugstore shower gel. Retailing for $58.00 you can bet I will not be buying this again. 

Dior Lip Maximizer 
This might be my all time favourite lip glosses ever. Personally I adore this because of its slight refreshing tingle. I also love this because it's one of the very few lip plumping products that actually work. I will buy this again, however I would like to finish some more lip products first.

Bioderma Sensibio
Feels like water on the skin yet removes makeup like a breeze... I have already repurchased this and will time and time again. 

Avene Micellar Lotion 
This removes makeup way better then Bioderma. However, this also can be a little too aggressive for my sensitive skin. Not a bad product, just not one for me. You can see my whole review here

Dove Dry Shampoo
Repeat offender here... I'm not crazy about the scent of this product, but I do love how effective this works. For it's price, this is my cheap dry shampoo go to reserved for casual pick me ups. I have already repurchased this and continue to use it.

Klorane Dry Shampoo Orignal & Natural Tint Version
The Klorane is my "fancy" dry shampoo, that I reserve for work or nights out. In comparison to the Dove the Klorane gives more volume and texture with less residue. I used both the tinted and original formula over the past few months and to be honest I don't have a preference.  Have bought these again, there are an absolutely must for a good hair day (even in clean hair).

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
This smells so good I've often thought about drinking this... I wish that was a joke.This super moisturizing shower gel makes skin feel, hydrated and smooth. Also, it works wonders used for shaving. I have a few shower gels to finish, but I will repurchase this again. 

Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
This is a classic Tanya product! Find this particular agrees with my skin more then any other cleanser I've tried. It's affordable, effective and jam packed with some amazing ingredients. For a more detailed review you can go here. Will I be buying this again? Let's put it this way I would never go without this product.

Avene Hydrance Optimale
Hydrance Optimale is an amazing light weight, hydrating serum. A lot of skincare I use is emollient due to the fact that I have dry, dehydrated skin. With that being said, all though this is a "hydrating" product the light weight consistency would be great for oily dehydrated skin types too. I have a whole in depth review of this product here.
I would totally buy this again, I just have some other serums to finish first.

The Body Shop Vanilla Brûlée Body Butter
Why must everything good be limited edition. Vanilla Brûlée had all the hydrating benefits one could ask for in combination with with a yummy vanilla scent. If this comes out next your I will not only repurchase but buy a back up... I love this scent that much!

Is anyone still reading? Because that was one long-ass empties post!
Have any thoughts on the product's listed above, leave me a comment below!







2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many great empties! I'm very curious to try the Klorane dry shampoo. Have a great weekend, Tanya! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete