Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Best Concealer Ever

 Hyper pigmentation to pimples  we all have things we wish we could cover. For me my problem area is and always had been my dark circles. After years of using the wrong products I finally found my dream team, which was the Bobbi Brown Corrector and the Clinique Air Brush concealer. Totally a great team, but as of late I have been craving a one step kind of concealer. So ladies (and gents) I bring you the Clarins Instant Concealer. 

Let me first start off and say this concealer is so freaking-you-need-to-buy-this-now good. Yes, we have another rave review, where I am so excited about this product it might be considered embarrasing. On one hand the Instant Concealer is pigmented and offers a long lasting high coverage finish. On the other hand despite the coverage the formula itself is non cakey and light. Most importantly (and my favourite thing) this looks like natural, radiant skin underneath the eye. 


If you see the Instant Concealer, swatch it or ask for a sample... you will love it. As for me I can wholehearted say I don't miss my old duo. Not only was my old duo a process to apply but forking over $56.00 seemed a little too spendy. Currently, my concealer takes me seconds to apply and gives me all the coverage I could ever ask for. I think I've found the best concealer ever! 
What are some of your favourite concealers, leave me a comment! 

2 comments:

  1. I have herd so much about Clarins Instant Concealer I really need to give it a whirl!

    http://sabina-ahmed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly suggest it, it coverages bags like no body's business.
      Thank you for commenting.
      :)

      Delete