Friday, April 10, 2015

An Ode to Dior Lip Products

One of my fondest memories with makeup was my very first luxury lipstick. I’m not sure what the occasion was, but I remember picking out a Dior Lipstick in a not so flattering bubble gum pink color. While I have left Pepto Bismol inspired shades in the past, the feeling of luxury within each and every Dior lip product has remained true over the years. Which brings me to this post… I love Dior Lip products so I thought I would share some of my all-time favourites.

Dior Lip Maximizer
I have tried some downright violent lip plumpers in the past and I am happy to report Dior’s is not one of them. This loveable lip gloss features two of my favorite things, hyaluronic acid and a cooling tingly texture. Well maybe three things… I love the minty vanilla scent too!
If you’re a fan of minty lip balms and enjoy that cool tingle Dior’s Lip Maximizer would be right up your alley.

Dior Lip Glow
Lip glow has all the benefits of an amazing balm, while adding a touch of color too and contains SPF too! For years I lumped this “color enhancing lip” balm as some sort of gimmicky trick. But there is no trick to it Dior Lip Glow actually changes your lips to a perfect natural pink shade. Making it perfect for weekends, vacations, work… oh who am I kidding? It’s is good for just about every situation. It’s the kind of product have to limit my usage of, because I swear I could go through a tube of Dior’s Lip glow every two weeks.

Dior Addict Lipsticks
Without doubt Dior Addict lipsticks have to be one of my all-time favorite formulas ever.  Currently I own two of these Dior Kiss (sheer bright pink) and Fashion Week (sparkly plum). Both shades are very different in texture and color, yet both feel as equally hydrating and smooth on the lips. If you were a fan of the Revlon Lip Butters these are the better, more luxurious version.

Do you love Dior Lip products as much as I do, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment