Friday, April 3, 2015

3 Pastel Polishes to Try Right Now

Years ago I was a nail polish nut and my weakness was pastels. On one particular Easter I even took inspiration from Easter eggs and did a whole pastel-nail art theme. What the heck was I thinking? These days I barely reach for colourful polish. With that being said I do still have a soft spot for some pastels, but generally I reach for more muted neutral colours. Is this what growing up is about? Let not go there, instead let’s go with the 3 colours you need to have on your nails now.

Illamasqua Fragile
Yes, this cliché hard to remove polish is a guilty pleasure. With that being said nothing screams Easter to louder than this Robin’s egg blue polish. I have been wearing this polish around Eater season for the past 4 years and there is no stopping me this year.

Sheer Pink
Pink polish doesn’t look right on my colouring. Sheer pink polish is a whole different ball game, because they make the hands looks tidy and your nails look amazing. Currently I am loving Deborah Lippmans  Le Vie En Rose but OPI’s Bubble bath is a tried and true favourite too!

Nude
Back in my pastel days I swore off nude polishes, but these days I can’t get enough of them. Why you ask? It comes down it there easy. If you really think about it  nude polish goes with every outfit, season, occasion you can think of. Actually, I can thoroughly say my nude is my new default colour. Some of my favourites include Essie’s Cocktails and Coconuts and Sand Tropez.

I hope everyone is enjoying there day off! Let me know what your favourite spring/Easter nail polish you are loving this long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment