Saturday, March 21, 2015

FAB Sleeping Cream Review

Overnight facials oils, sleeping creams and even nightly hair treatments interest me. Some might view these as lazy-girl products, but I personally consider these efficient! New to my list over overnight goodies is the First Aid Beauty Hydra Firm Sleeping Cream.

Targeted for the aging skin types this cream aims to sooth, deeply dehydrated skin. Don’t be alarmed young in’s this is good for all ages. Come to think about it this cream is an excellent choice for many. Using the same base as there Ultra Repair cream the sleeping cream at a core nourishes and hydrates itchy, dry skin. Also, just like Ultra repair this cream also contains Collodial Oatmeal, again great for soothing irritated skin and reducing redness.

I know what you’re thinking, what’s the difference?
If these moisturizers were …cars (am I really doing this now?) Ultra Repair would be the trusty base model and Hydra Firm Sleeping Cream would be the upgraded version.  So you’re getting all the soothing hydration, but in addition you’re also getting peptides, anti-oxidants and niacinamide. Without getting too science-y niacinamide is prevents the skin from losing water, while stimulating circulation at the same time. Interestingly it can also eliminate those pesky red spots left over from previous spots.   

I don’t think that there is a one size fits all moisturizer out there. With that being said I think a lot of skin types can seek benefit from this. Dare I say it? I find this moisturizer quite addictive and something I genuinely look forward to using each night. Yes it’s has a balmy, emollient texture, but at the same time it’s not greasy in the slightest. With a long list of great ingredients and at an affordable price I think the Hydra Firm Sleeping Cream is something worth checking out.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this sounds lovely! Even my oily skin can use extra hydration once in a while and I know that niacinamide is a fab ingredient :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete