Saturday, December 6, 2014

GLAMGLO SUPERMUD

I have spent the entire week loaded up on cough drops and fighting the flu. To some I am a wuss but I like to think of myself as quite the trooper. Finally feeling better I looked at myself at the mirror… bad mistake. The flu can sometimes mean sweating and all I’m saying is breakouts ladies. Yes, this post is starting with TMI moment but haven’t we all been there? Between hormonal breakouts to accidently sleeping with your makeup on breakouts happen.
So what is a girl to do? Cue in my spot super hero GLAMGLO SUPERMUD.

The SUPERMUD is loaded with 6 acids, including glycolic and AHA. However along the list of acids is lactic acid. Lactic acid has to be one of my favorite acids because it eats away at dead skin cells and leaves you with amazing looking skin. Totally sounds aggressive but I assure you lactic acid is rather gentle. Come to think about it, despite SUPERMUD containing a whole family of acids its actually not drying nor is it irritating.

This product gets better because helping draw out impurities the team at GLAMGLO have also added charcoal to the mix. Actually the fact that this mask is a clay-based it helps draw out purities too. In addition to purifying the clay base can also help minimize the look of redness, which we all know come hand in hand with pimples. Some brands spot treatments relying on one ingredient to fight spots but here is where the science of skincare just blows me away. The composition of SUPERMUD is a skin-clearing fighting machine because on so many levels this is perfection.



I have been using SUPERMUD for just about four months and if you haven’t noticed I have fallen completely in love.  My preferred method of use is to apply this directly to the spot or affected area. Within every application I am always impressed to see how clear my skin instantly looks. We all know breakouts and spots happen so highly recommend you equip yourself with a pot of SUPERMUD you will not be disappointed!

8 comments:

  1. This is by far my holy grail spot treatment. I use this all over the face sometimes but find it spot treat is more effective in clearing my blemishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing at clearing blemishes.
      It works wonders at clearing out hormonal acne around the chin.
      Thank you for leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. I need to try this! I hear such amazing things!

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an amazing product thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Good to see that it's worth the hype and the money! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth the money!
      If you use this just on spot i can see this lasting for a long time.

      Delete
  4. ooooooooooo this sounds great xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete