Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday New Plants & Old Faithfull's

The weekend is almost done and oh boy it has been a busy one. On busy weekends like this I have to say I go to some “classic” makeup products that are tried and true. Two in particular that have been such a go to I thought I have to make a post about them. I have also bought some new plants, which I am pretty excited about so I thought I would throw it into this post too!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
Truthfully I have never purchased one of these However, between getting this mini’s as samples or little bonus perks at Sephora I have not been without for two years. Fresh’s Sugar Lip treatment is ultra moisturizing but they also magically make your lips look better too. With it’s lemony scent it’s a great pocket friendly product to carry around.


Urban Decay Naked Pallet 
This might be my all time favorite makeup pallet ever. Here’s the thing about this beauty …it’s the only pallet that I own that can take me from a seriously dramatic smoky eye, to a simple natural look. In terms of quality there are no duds in the Urban Decay Naked pallet, each color works well alone and complaints each other too. If I need to slap something quickly on my face this is my go to pallet. A little Virgin on the lid mixed with Naked through the crease and that is what we call a two second eye!




Well I hope you are all having a great weekend!

What are some of your busy go to beauty products? Leave me a comment I would love to hear.


1 comment:

  1. Gotta love reliable, beautiful staples like this! I use my Naked Palette all the the time- such an easy way to create so many pretty neutral eye looks :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete