Sunday, June 29, 2014

June Favourites

Things are getting hot now that summer is among us! I have come to the realization that I wait all year for summer only to sit in the air conditioning while wearing an SPF 50. But besides my over usage of sunscreen (is there such a thing?) I have some summery favourites and some new discoveries to share with you today so lets get started.

NARS Laguna Bronzer

I love Laguna bronzer! So the story it I went back to using my Chanel bronzer and it just looks orange on me. There was a time where this looked very flattering but at the moment I’m far to pale. NARS Laguna is the perfect pale friendly bronzer and one that I continue to repurchase and repurchase. I now wonder why do I even own anything else?
While Laguna has a slight shimmer to it, it actually looks quite natural on the skin.

NARS Copacabana
I got this multiple in a NARS gift set a year ago and barley wore it since. In fact I forgot all about it and in my collection unloved it sat. I’m not sure what prompted me to start using this but into my makeup bag it went.
Copacabana is freaken amazing! This cream to powder highlighter blends so effortlessly onto the skin its almost magical. Although this has a slight sparkle it doesn’t feel disco ball-esk. Actually, dare I say it? It almost looks natural.  Application is a breeze just draw a line on your cheekbones, pat in with your hands and POW you’re done!

THEFACESHOP Design My Eyebrow
I wanted to include this in my last month’s favorites but I didn’t want to jump the gun. Now ready to express my love here we go! Not only is this product affordable, but it makes filling in your eye brows so easy. While other finer pencils make for good precision Design My Eyebrow slanted tip is great for thicker browed girls who want to fill in a large area quickly. 

Chanel Happy Glossimer

I did a whole review on this bad boy, which you can read here. But in a nutshell I love Happy. With it’s sheer Fuchsia tint it is easy to wear but looks really flattering too. While I swore off frivolous lip product purchases I am happy I bought Happy.



8 comments:

  1. Laguna has to be one of my favourite bronzers! I'd love to try copacabana, it looks amazing x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting!
      Copacabana is a great product it looks really amazing on!

      Delete
  2. OOooooh that gloss!!! So pretty! I am the SAME! I complain about winter and the cold and then when summer's around...I don't go outside and complain!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Glad I'm not the only one out there!!!
      I just feel like it goes from -30 to +30 so fast here!
      Where are the sweater weather days?

      Delete
  3. Great favourites! x

    Kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such great picks, Tanya! Love the look of that Chanel gloss especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Jen I'm glad you liked ;)

      Delete