Saturday, May 24, 2014

What’s In my Purse

I think I’ve said this before but if your new here I am going to say it again I love watching reading and yes even looking through my friend purses. With their permission of course!
About a month ago I bought a new purse. I am not one to buy purses on whim but I saw it and it captured my heart. The purse I am talking about it the Mackage Novaki bag. If you’ve never heard about this company before it’s okay because I didn’t at the time either. Right of the bat I loved the pebbled leather and was head over heels over the arrow enclosure. Feeling slightly spendy that day I dove right in and bought it. Impulsive yes but well worth the spontaneous spending.
So without any further rambling here is what I carry in my purse.

Dior Lip Glow
This is like the non-lipstick, lipstick. Which means it feels like a balm and but with a very natural pink tint. If you haven’t tried Lip Glow it’s a great looks good with every look and no mirror required lip product 

Vitamin Schtick- Energy (Tropical Citrus)
I got this balm at a gas station, free with a purchase of Vitamin Water. Glamorous, right?
This lip balm smells exactly like the Energy Vitamin Water it’s very yummy. As for the balm itself it reminds me of the EOS balm. Personally, I like something with a little more slip to the lips but this is hydrating nonetheless. I’m not sure if you can purchase these but if you happen to see them and you like Vitamin Water you might want to try them out.

Bio Beaute Repairing Lip Balm
This lip balm has to be one of my favorites for day-to-day use. It has a slight shine to it but still maintains a lightweight formula. It smells freaken phenomenal, if you love peaches you are going to love this.

Jack Space Card Holder
If you are using a small purse you are going to need a cardholder. I picked this one up from the Winners men’s department for $10.00.
Marc Jacobs Coin Purse
I have been carrying this around with me for 5 years. While this has seen better days I have yet to find a coin purse that is as good of a size.

Mole Skin Agenda
I am someone who forgets things all the time. So if I need to remember something it is critical for me to write it down. Over the past 3 or 4 years I have been using a Moleskin Planner. What I like about them over other brands is there size but most of all there durability. Moleskins are made to last by far the best I have come across. I have always gotten them in black maybe next year I will go with a color.
Hmmm decisions decisions…

L’Occitane Magnolia & Mure Body Milk
On a recent purchase to the O’occitane store I bought a set of 4 body milks. Oh what luxuries they are!
Magnolia & Mure smells like tart berries while an undertone of floral notes. The overall impression is something sweet, yet very contemporary and kind of mysterious in a way. Blackberry and Bay by Jo Malone is along the same line.

Rose Water Spray
Last but not least is my rose water spray. This is a new addition to my purse and a perfect way to freshen up especially now the warmer weather is among us. The liquid inside is actually Burt’s Bee’s Rose Toner just in a cute little spray bottle.

There we have it that is everything in my purse.

I wish you all a great weekend.
Thanks for reading,


Tanya

4 comments:

  1. So funny- I'm putting together a "what's in my bag?" post of my own and that's the purse I almost bought! Loved the little arrow clasp- so cute! Love that card holder :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thats too funny!
      Can't wait to see what you keep in your purse. :)

      Delete
  2. haha I love these kind of posts...I'm always snooping through people's purses! I would do my own post, but I feel like mine would be really boring! Also, THAT IS THE CUTEST PURSE .EVER. I need one of my own!!!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do one!
      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete