Thursday, April 17, 2014

Get Your Dior On

 Dior has some great makeup products. There eye shadows are buttery and there eyebrow pencil is phenomenal. However there are three stars of the show that are amazing no matter where you’re going, what look your try to achieve or what your skin type you have.
Dior Lip Glow
This is a cult product for good reason let me tell you. I have gone through so many of these and it’s the only lip product I repurchase on the regular.
Where to even begin? On one hand this feels like a super comfortable lip balm, not sticky, nor too thin. It’s the kind of lip balm you put on and you feel its working, do you know what I mean?
While the actual lip balm looks like a baby pink it magically transforms to your perfect pink shade.
It feels good, you don’t need a mirror to apply it and looks great with any look. 
Need I say more?

Dior Lip Maximizer
I’m not one to shy away from a little tingle but other brands that have lip plumper’s burn the heck out of your lips. Many of them work by causing a mild irritation to the lips, which give you a plumped look. Dior’s is different; by using hylauronic acid this actually gives your lips volume by adding hydration. Don’t get me wrong this will not give you Angelina’s pout but fine lines will get notably fuller. 
As for the color it has to be one of my all time favorites. The sheer baby pink color looks natural worn alone without that weird milky action. The texture of this gloss is non sticky, on the other hand it doesn’t feel too thin either. If you were looking for a natural gloss, with great hydration qualities and a slight refreshing tingle I would highly recommend this. 

Dior Rosy Glow Blush
How can a blush that is so bright look so natural? Kind of like the Lip Glow this is one of those magical changing products. On myself this turns into a wonderful almost coral pink that looks so natural no one will ever detect its there.

The super finely milled powder blends effortlessly to the skin. While this has no sparkles this does some how magically gives your cheeks a healthy glow. I love blush, but I got to hand it to this one this might be one of my all time favorites.

8 comments:

  1. All 3 of these have been on my wishlist for ages, now I want them now lol x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of these are beautiful! I really need the Lip Glow- chic, and effortless! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to give the Lip Glow a try, I've heard great things about it! :)

    I'd Love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow!
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/


    Chloe xx


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time and leaving a comment.
    You have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete