Sunday, January 26, 2014

Take a Peek: Mom’s Makeup Bag

I love looking through people’s makeup bags. I don’t know about you but I love seeing what people decide to tote around with them. So I thought what better makeup bag to share then my Moms! So keep reading if you want to know what her essentials are. 
Brush

While I keep my hair flowing and often knotted my mom on the other hand likes to keep a portable brush in her purse at all times. This way her hair is “smooth” and you can also 
“tease it” too.

 Dior Lip Glow

My mom goes through these like no ones business! She is gravitated to the balm like texture but also loves that it gives a little color too. I’m sure everyone who loves these has to agree they are amazing.


Mini Disposable Tooth Brush
“Sticky breath is gross and offensive. I like to carry these around because there better then mints and the closest thing to brushing your teeth you can get”.

Chanel Concealer
My mom has been loyal to this concealer for a little over a year now. What she likes about it is the olive undertone blends effortlessly into the skin.

Lip Stick
“I like this Shiseido one because it’s enough color to go with every look, but still looks very much like a lip stick”


L’occitane Hand Cream

Something I always have with me too. We both came to the consensus that these not only smell nice, work wonderfully, but small enough to fit in even the smallest purses.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco Mademoiselle actually reminds me of my mom so when she whipped out this bad boy it was no surprise. This travel friendly tube is not only light but also doesn’t leak in your purse.
Eyeliners
Surprisingly my mom carries two eye liners with her one of them is the NARS eyeliner in the blackest color while the other one is a smokey green Bourjois Kohl Eyliner. Why both you ask “one gives a little color while the other is good at defining your eye”


Note to self: get grey green eyeliner

Note to Mom: big thanks letting me snoop around your makeup bag.


Leave a comment on what some of your essentials are in the comment section below.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya...HUMM...such a very interesting post!! I do love to read your thoughts and tips!!! I think you know that I am not a huge make up person BUT I would be totally lost without my Estee Lauder Lash Extreme (I think that's what it's called...after using it for too many years to count you'd think I would remember the name)!!! I usually go for the blue tones as it's still dark but not as harsh as the black!! Blush and lip gloss are probably the only other pieces of make up that I keep close!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a fun post! Your Mom has great taste :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete