Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I love minty lip products!

Minty lips products are a love or a hate. There something about the cool tingly sensation that just puts a smile on my face. So weird, right? But I know there are more then one of you that has to agree. So keep reading if you want to know what some of my favorites are to get my tingle on.
Yes, I am well aware on how weird that sounded too.

 Blistex Lip Medex
I can’t even tell you how many of these I’ve used over the past few years, but I’m thinking we are in the double digits. Bottom line is it helps relieve chapped irritated lips efficiently and the cooling sensation is like no other. It might not have the most luxurious ingredients but I just can’t help my self I like the feeling. If you love super minty lips balms your going to love this one.

Baby Lips Dr Rescue
There are so many mixed reviews about this one. I have this in Berry Soft, which is a pretty sheer glossy berry. I love this color but it also has that really nice minty feeling that I enjoy too. While it’s not tingly as the Lip Medex I like the fact that this adds some color to the lips.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
I have just fallen head over heals for this! I don’t know where to even begin. The sheer red color, the ease of application, the minty tingle… love it! If you like Lip Medex but also love the YSL Sheer Candy Lip Balms, you might want to consider this!

Well there you have it my top three minty lip products!
Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what your favorite minty lip products are!


Thanks for reading ladies.

6 comments:

  1. Great post :)

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have two of my most favorite lip products here. i swear by the lip medix. its total HG for me and I LOVE orange reds so have been using 'romantic' religiously.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you get the tingle then!
      Thanks for the comment :) clad I'm not the only one who loves minty products!

      Delete
  3. I love minty lip products too! I find the Revlon products have the perfect balance- tingly without irritating the lips!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete