Saturday, December 14, 2013

Winter Skincare

I thought I would quickly show you my recent switch in my skincare regime. 
While my original goal was to finish my previous products Lush’s Celestial started to really break out my skin. Now this would be my third black pot of this and it’s never done it before, so I’m thinking the formula has been changed? Because I didn’t want anymore breakout I thought it was time to bust open the new stuff.

As you may tell there is a whole lot of Nuxe in my routine. Although it’s to early for a review my first impressions with the Nuxe line is it smells really nice. The Comfort Cleansing Milk smells like roses, which I love, and the other skincare products smell like mimosa, which I really love too! All I can say right now is so far so good. 

Also another new addition is the Clarins Gentle Refiner. Again I have been using this for only a week but it’s been really nice. The scrubbers in this are very fine and exfoliate the skin brilliantly without causing irritation, thus far.


All in all I’ve been really enjoying this. Some might think I’m crazy for switching everything so quickly. Don’t get me wrong I am, but I’ve continued to use Bioderma Sensibio, REN eye cream and my beloved Clarins Oil to keep things a little consistent.
I love trying new skincare so I thought I would nerd out.
Please feel free to leave a comment I would love to know what your skincare winter picks are.
Thanks for reading!

Tanya

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lovely picks! Love the way you've photographed them too! I need that Clarins oil for sure :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew storms would be so handy for blog pictures?
      The Clarins oil is great and lasts forever.
      Thanks for the nice comment.

      Delete