Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snowy Sunday’s All About Body Care!

Winter can mean a lot of things to many different people, Christmas, hot chocolates, cute scarves and dry skin. Yes its dry skin season people! Body care is something I do throughout the year but it’s in the winter that I focus on it ingredients and ultra hydrating products.

Body Wash
My favorite for this dry dry season is the body shop Olive Oil range.  The body shop Olive Oil body wash features some amazingly hydrating ingredients. Whatever body wash you choose if you have dry skin I would always stay away from products with alcohol. In addition have a look at the ingredients if you see Shea butter, olive oil and other hydrating components.

Exfoliate

Exfoliating helps slough off all the dead skin cells and if you want perfect glowy soft skin don’t skip out on this step. There are great products out there ranging from every price point. You can even mix sugar with olive oil and make your own. But right now I have been loving the Arbonne Awaken sea salt scrub. This scrub contains avocado and sweet almond oil and smells like citrusy goodness and leaves the body super soft.

Moisturize
I finish my body care routine by moisturizing. As you may know I loving the Aveda Beautifying Body lotion but because that’s coming to an end it’s time for a new favorite. Newly cracked open is the NUXE 24 hour moisturizing body lotion. I’ve only been using this for a couple of weeks but the scent the quality I’m overall very impressed.
Also don’t for get to give the hands a little love too! My favorite for extremely dry hands is the Avene Cold Cream hand cream. This baby might not smell like French pastries and the packaging isn’t made of 24 carat gold, but this does the trick!

Well that’s all for today.
Hope everyone has had a safe weekend.
Thanks for reading,

Tanya

1 comment: