Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Christmassy Sunday


Is it just me or do the colors of Christmas inspire you? So while decorating the Christmas tree I got inspired to share with you some of my all time Christmas inspired make up favourites.
  

Red Lip
December comes and I can’t wait to start rocking a red lip. In my opinion Chanel do fantastic red lipsticks, because they literally have one in every shade and finish. My favorite is Gabrielle, which is a matte classic true red color. For the days that I don’t feel like a rocking a full on lipstick color I like to use the YSL Sheer Candy in 6 Luscious Cherry.

Golden Eye shadows

During the weeks leading up to Christmas things start to get crazy busy. So I always try to use products that give the illusion of this ‘took me forever to do’. Golden eye shadows have a way of brightening up my eyes while still adding glamour to the area as well. One of my favorites is the gold color in the NARS Alhambra duo.

Chanel Coco
Last but not least Chanel Coco. With notes of mandarin, clove and vanilla this smells like Christmas in a bottle. Chanel Coco has been my go to Christmas scent for years because not only does it smell like Christmas, it also smells sexy yet elegant. If you love warm spicy scents you might have to check this one out.

Well I hope all of you are having a great Sunday evening.
Let me know what are some of your Christmassy makeup items in the comment section or if you gravitate toward a certain look during this time of year?
Thank you all for stopping by,

Tanya

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! YSL Luscious Cherry is one of my faves :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YSL does some seriously amazing lip products.
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete