Saturday, November 30, 2013

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish a Review!

I love nail polish so when I saw Revlon had new perfume inspired polishes that were in vintage looking bottles I was sold.
Anyone else?
I picked up three colors from this collection so keep reading if you want to hear my thoughts.
Bordeaux
This color is a gorgeous dark raspberry color that applies to opaque in just two thin coats. The scent of this polish lasts on me for a couple of hours and smells like black wine gums. Yummy!
Espresso
This is a black color that applies to full color in almost one coat. This has to be one of the best black nail polishes I’ve tried because the formula applies evenly and without streaks. As for the smell…it starts of by smelling perfumery and ends up smells a kind of weird. Kind of like coffee breathe to be honest. With that being said it luckily only lasts a couple of hours.
Italian Leather
This is a dark green color with specks of gold, its absolutely beautiful! This doesn’t smell like leather but more like a lovely perfume.
All three colors applied easily in two coats and here’s the best part … last for four days.
YUP, FOUR DAYS NO CHIPS.
While some of the scents might be a little doggy these have to be some of the best wearing nail polishes in my collection. For fewer than 10 dollars a bottle they’re well worth every penny. 
I picked up my polishes at Shoppers Drug Mart for $8.99.
Let me know if you’ve tried these and have any color recommendations in the comments section.
Thanks for reading and hope you are all having an amazing weekend.

Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, nice to hear the wear time is so great! Definitely have to check these out :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete