Saturday, November 23, 2013

Blush Haul

After taking a good look at my collection I noticed I was don’t have many drug store blushes. So like any good makeup addict I thought I would venture out to the pharmacy and grab some.

ELF Blushes
I have always wanted to try more from ELF because everything I’ve tried thus far has not disappointed me. So while going on a trip to the states I thought I would grab a couple to try. I settled for Tickled Pink which I would describe as a natural dusty pink and Pink Passion which is a hot Barbie pink. I have not tried these on the cheek yet but they are very pigmented and bendable. For three dollars these seem like a great deal.

ELF Complexion Brush
This was another 3-dollar wonder.
I contract my previous statement saying I’ve tried has not disappointed me. I bought an ELF brush a while ago and it was honestly shit. The bristles instantly frayed and it felt scratchy on the skin. The Complexion Brush right off hand I can tell is not as high quality as MAC brushes. BUT its really really soft. This brush picks up powder like a dream and feels great brushed across the skin. I have been using this for the past couple of days but so far it's a love and a great brush for the money.


Essence Blush
I have an Essence limited edition blush, which is beautiful. However because it’s limited edition I’m always hesitant to blog about it. So in the spirit of blush week I picked up one of there permanent silky touch blushes in Adorable. The formula is silky just as the name would suggest and pretty pigmented too! Essence blush has only 4 colors at my local Shoppers Drugmart and costs $2.99.

Well that is my blush haul.

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I would love to hear your opinions of these too! I hope all of you are having an amazing weekend.

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment