Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Product Empties #1


If you have no idea what these posts are about this is going to sound crazy. Basically you hoard around otherwise seeming less trash so that you can take pictures and talk about it online. 


Dear Mom, I’m not crazy other people do this too!
But these are my three reasons:
-Firstly I feel like I honestly never finish makeup products so when I do it’s a huge deal and should be celebrated.
-Secondly, reading/watching posts like these are some of my favorites.
-Finally I feel like someone can really accurately review a product once they’ve finished it.
So buckle in shit is about to get real.

Philosophy Purity Cleanser
This is a cleanser, toner and makeup remover that gentle to enough to use around the eye area. I have been using this for about two years now and already am starting a new bottle. I find that the formula is very effect at taking off makeup and very moisturizing too.
Great stuff but I’m getting the urge to try something new, so leave me a comment on what cleansers you recommend?

Clinique Airbrush Concealer
I pair this with the Bobby Brow’s corrector in the morning to help eliminate dark circles around the eye. Great product and already have a new one on the go!

Laura Mercier Hand Cream in Almond Coconut
I got a gift set of these for my Christmas last year. I really liked the scent of this one, but would I buy it again? No! It’s not a bad product and if I got it for Christmas again it’s not like I would be upset. Personally, I just think there are less expensive hand creams that moisturize just as well or even better.

Essence Crazy Volume Mascara
I know just about everyone has heard me brag about this mascara, but it’s amazing. It gives you length, volume and curl! This product doesn’t flake, doesn’t dry out, its not water proof but it lasts… It’s an epic product and I already have one of these on the go.
Oh yeah it’s an incredible deal too it’s only 4.99!

Dior Lip Glow
I was kind of late to jump on the Dior Lip Glow train. Which is unfortunate because this train is awesome! I find the Dior Lip Glow super moisturizing and a great everyday natural pink color. It’s not everyday I finish a lip product but I finished this puppy off in couple of months. I highly recommend this!

YSL Mouth Watering Berry
I waited all summer to wear this again and it’s already gone. I’m sure you’ve heard me go on about this product too but it’s just so good! It’s like a lip balm texture but has the look of a lip stain, LOVE. Must repurchase!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
I stopped using this in the summer to use some of my tinted foundations. But, I really miss this foundation! First off it smells amazingly divine. Next it’s just the right amount of coverage to wear everyday. I’m happy to report I’ve already started a new bottle since I ran out. If you have dry skin or if you loved Chanel’s Pro Lumiere I highly recommend you try this.

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Perfect Topping
Okay my last empty is actually kind of a frustrating story. Basically I have been saving this limited edition Skin Finish for what ever reason and it broke. This is probably one of my favorite MSF’s I own, but there’s a lesson to be learnt here. Use your makeup and enjoy the product’s you love!

Well on that note it’s time to cuddle up and watch a movie.
Hope you all enjoyed my post.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to subscribe (if you want)

Have a great night lovely ladies!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Yay! What a great empties post! That YSL lipstick looks especially pretty! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete