Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Birthday Besties

Hope everyone week is going well!

Today is my birthday and I thought I would quickly share with you my must have products today.

Deborah Lippmann nail varnish in Happy Birthday. 
This is a party of multi coloured glitters, it's a lot of fun to wear especially if you feel like celebrating. And how appropriate is the name?

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
This is a great under eye concealer that covers my horrible horrible dark circles. I have been loving this product today especially since I woke up early and went to bed late. 

Bourjois Java Rice Loose powder
As I mentioned before I am running on minimal sleep and my skin looks dull and dehydrated. I have been loving this powder because it really helps achieve that 'Birthday glow' with just a quick swipe to the cheek bones. 
I have been playing around with this for a week so expect a review very very soon!

Lancome Pink Carat
Again this is one of those feel good products, cute packaging, good product, cute shade and pretty glitters make this a must for birthdays. Not to mention, this product is also easy to apply and looks beautifully shimmery on the lips.  

Well I am off dinner. 
Let me know what your favourite birthday products are. 

Hope you are all having a great week!
Thanks for reading,
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! Love your blog hn, I just follwoed on bloglovin so I can keep up to date on your posts :)

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete