Monday, September 23, 2013

My everyday makeup



current makeup box

I thought I would share with you a quick tip on how I use my makeup day to day.

I love pondering threw my makeup looking for that perfect complimentary shade to my look. However, I’m not a morning person so on most days I need to quickly get my makeup on without any color interventions. For me what really works is putting a full face of makeup in a box and swapping items out week to week. What I like about this method is =not only does it cut time but it ensures that I don’t always use the same items.  Currently I am using a Chloe makeup box I got earlier this year as a gift with purchase. Previously I had been using a tin chocolate box so trust me anything will do.

 previous weeks makeup box
Hope this helps!

Feel free to leave a comment and share your tips with me!
Thanks for reading,

Tanya


1 comment:

  1. It's fun to peek into other bloggers' makeup bags! Like how you rotate things on a weekly basis- keeps things easy, but also adds variety week to week. You've chosen some lovely products!

    Really enjoying your blog so far- I'm your newest follower :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete