Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Haul



Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.



This weekend on a non makeup related trip to Wallmart I somehow wondered into the beauty department. Story of my life, right? I ended up with three products and thought I would share them with you.



Wet and Wild Coloricon in Walking on Eggshells

I’ve wanted to try Walking on Eggshells for a while now, but it’s always sold out. Walking on Eggshells is inexpensive and from my swatches is pretty pigmented too. Coloricon pallets have such a cult following online and I can’t wait try out more from the Wet and Wild line.



Baby Lips in Pink Shock

I got drawn in by the packaging! I have a couple of other Baby Lip’s and have been pleased with the formula. What I can say about this product is I am pleasantly surprised about how pigmented it is. In addition, like all Baby Lips this one smells and tastes great. I look forward to wearing this in the upcoming months.




L’oreal Color Riche in Cardinal Plume

I have had this for barley 24 hours so I don’t want to speak to quick but I think I love this. This feels like a lip balm but is more opaque than one.  Right off the bat it reminds me of Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy which is one of my favorite lip products ever. I’m very tempted to try out more of these! I will report back.



Super small haul but I thought I would share.

I really want to try more Wet and Wild products, what do you recommend?

Well thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment